PLUS chances to win 11 other fantastic French-themed prizes for a taste of all things French!
To be drawn at the Alliance Française d’Adelaïde, 319 Young Street, Wayville 5034 on 29 November at 5:45pm.
Results will be published in the Advertiser on 1 December 2021.
1. METHOD OF ENTRY: Entry is open to residents of Australia. To enter, consumers must purchase one (1) ticket in the lottery at a price of $5.00 per ticket, putting their contact details on the butt of each ticket purchased. Consumers can enter more than once.
2. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to enter the lottery.
3. DURATION OF RAFFLE: Ticket sales will commence on 1st September 2021 and will close on Saturday 27th November at 11.59pm, unless tickets are sold beforehand. The draw will take place on Monday 29th November at 5.45pm at Alliance Française d’Adelaïde, 319 Young Street, WAYVILLE SA 5034.
4. NOTIFICATION: All winners will be notifed by mail. The names and city of residence of the winners of all prizes will also be published in the Advertiser on Wednesday 1st December 2021.
5. ORGANISER: The organiser of the lottery is Alliance Française d’Adelaïde Incorporated (319 Young Street, Wayville SA 5034), which is a not for profit association charged with promoting the French language and culture. Employees and the families of Alliance Française d’Adelaïde are not permitted to enter.
6. PROCEEDS: The profits of the lottery will be used to support the organisation of the French Market, a proud event of Alliance Française d’Adelaïde.